Ice, Ice, Training


With the sub-zero temperatures and possibility of dangerous conditions please be aware we may have to cancel Wednesday night’s training. Your run leaders will make a decision tomorrow based on conditions. 

We loved the Winter Olympics but having seen how many of them landed on their head we will err on the side of caution if things are bad tomorrow. We’ll put a note on the website if it is cancelled.